Healthy Schools Peace Corps Volunteer in Guatemala since February 2013

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Have the Best Friends!

I have the bestest of friends! Today at the post office I found not one but eight postcards with that same stupid picture of me on it. Sending out so much love to Gracie, Dave, Sylvia, Kim, Erika, Dellarco, Laura, Allie, Kathleen, Mia, Steph, Mel, Lucy, Emily, Jack, Eleni, and Audrey. I want to give a special thanks to the mastermind Katie who arranged all of this. I also hear that there are many more en route :)



Also just a plug this new P.O. box seems to be pretty reliable if you so desire to write to me :)

Megan Compaine
Aportado Postal #342
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala C.A.

3 comments:

  1. Our little angel. Thanks for reminding her, Katie, et al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, you do have the best friends. Katie, you rock! This is even better than the tin foil room and that was pretty awesome. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Love this. Your friends are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete