Healthy Schools Peace Corps Volunteer in Guatemala since February 2013

Saturday, January 10, 2015

InstaGUATE

Every social media site serves a slightly different purpose. One of my personal favorites is Instagram. The saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" is cliché, but I really believe it. I love taking photos and this country is just super photogenic. Thinking about coming to visit Guatemala? You should! Just check out the article: 10 Reasons Why You Should Travel To Guatemala. I would make a very similar list.

Anyway, follow me if you would like! My username is: m3ganrose9

Barbies in traje típico
This is why they call the public transportation here Chicken busses
View from our hotel room at Casa Del Mundo on Lake Atitlan
My neighbors
Courtyard in Antigua
One of my host dogs, Mona, and her puppies
Interesting steering technique at Lake Atitlan
Waiting for the bus
A man walking sheep in my town
One of the many cats that lives in my house
My host Dad, right, doing a baptism
Morning view in Xela
Door in San Marcos, Lake Atitlan

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Guatemala is a very photogenic country and I second your visit Guatemala recommendation. You could work for the Guatemalan tourist bureau.

    ReplyDelete