Healthy Schools Peace Corps Volunteer in Guatemala since February 2013

Monday, November 18, 2013

SCHOOL VACATION in Guatemala

I graduated college and thought that I was done being on a school time schedule (at least for a few years), but I was wrong. Since I am a healthy schools volunteer I basically have the same schedule as the primary schools (except that I also work after school and during the breaks). None the less, school vacation in Guatemala runs from October 11 - January 15. The Guatemalan independence day is on September 15 and after that school is basically over what with all of the celebrations, exams, and general chillage.

So I started a new facebook album with pictures from this wonderful "time off" (although I think that I am actually busier than I was during the school year, but still, here is the link).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200763614393147.1073741826.1246140026&type=1&l=3d44457040

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan. We are here with your mom and dad and Joel and Kallen for another wonderful meal. Missing you and enjoying your blog. Love xo, Sue and Gary

    ReplyDelete