Healthy Schools Peace Corps Volunteer in Guatemala since February 2013

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Peace Corps Language Proficiency Interview

We had our second Language Proficiency Interview that Peace Corps uses. There are four levels - Princpiante, intermedio, avancado, and superior. Each level is further divided into - bajo, medio, and alto. I started out at intermedio bajo and today they told me after my interview that I am at intermedio medio!! I am really happy that I moved up a level! Besides the Peace Corps (PC) requires that we be at least at intermedio medio to be sworn into service so I am all set!! Of course I still want to get a lot better at spanish, but it is nice knowing that I already meet the PC criteria!!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news, senorita. I am happy for you. And you will get better and better.

    ReplyDelete